Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have burning around penis and also sometime a yellow liquid produced

I have burning around penis and also sometime a yellow liquid produced

Patient: I have burning around penis and also sometime a yelliw liquid produced…i think its gonoherra..but i don’t sex with anyone..i am 15 years old boy….what i do..help me…nd why it is caused

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific.You have got Burning around penis and yellow produced sometime s. Please do not worry since you are not sexually exposed anyone. Hence, the STD is not possible.The symptoms are suggestive of a condition called Balanoposthitis.The effective treatment is as follows:Clean the area with plain water 2 to 4 times a day and keep it dry with a pure cotton cloth or a dryer.you may apply liquid Povidone Iodine locally or a Metronidazole cream- nothing else at all. We have seen no results with any other solution, cream or ointment. So do not try anything else; if you are using any, please stop it.A course of antibiotic and metronidazole orally for 5 to 7 days and a single dose of an oral anti-fungal tablet should help you to get a cure.Please get your Blood Sugar checked.Please do not worry, this will heal up fast and completely.