I have cancer and should be through radiation soon Can

Patient : I have cancer and should be through radiation soon. Can I get a tattoo on the area of the skin that has been radiated? Will the ink penetrate the skin and will the skin hold the tattoo very well?
Symptoms:  Hyperparathyroidism, parathyroid carcinoma, hypophosphatamia, GI feeding tube, stage 3 kidney disease.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If the skin is inured, I would not advise you to get a tattoo done. The tattoo may not h old and is also risky and can cause a lot of bleeding. Since you have a cancer, I do not think that you should think of tattoos till you get complete cure. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best. Hope this helps you.