I have carpal tunnel, cant go to the doctor

Patient : I have carpal tunnel, & cant go to the doctor till June 1 when I get insurance.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You can try the following to help you. The following therapy is known as RICE and works on almost any type of injury in the body. Rest the wrist joint and do not carry weights with it Ice the wrist joint for 15 minutes every hour 3 to 4 times a day compress the wrist joint by using a wrist sleeve or by using a crepe bandage Elevate the wrist while sleeping by putting it on top of 2 pillows You can also take tablet Paracetamol to help you reduce the pain. Hope this helps you. All the best.