I have cholesterol deposits on both upper eyelids Having tro

Q: I have cholesterol deposits on both upper eyelids. Having trouble deciding what type of surgeon would be best for my condition. This is hereditary , my mom had these. My cholesterol is not high. I am in the Charlotte NC area. also would like to know the best procedure to receive for my condition. (freezing/laser/ etc) of course I want no scaring if possible. some tell me see a plastic surgeon, some say see someone that is an eye specialist. Don't know the best way to turn for help
Thanks for your input.

Symptoms:  Hereditary cholesterol deposits on both upper eyelids. Yellow in color. but no discomfort from them.