.I have chronic bacterial tonsillitis.Is this a co-factor that ALONG WITH ORAL HPV may increase my r

Patient

Q: I gave Unprotected Oral Sex(He ejaculated into my mouth only once but I didn't swallow anything, as soon as he ejaculated I (immediately) spat and then I used water and toothpaste to wash my mouth) to my husband couple of times and I am worried I might have Oral HPV.A month after that I had Tonsilitis(allergy) and I went to see an ENT and he said I dont have Oral HPV but I worry because my husband before me had a relationship with a woman who was sexually abused as a child(by some people who were drug abusers).He gave her Unprotected oral sex AND protected vaginal sex couple of times and I am certain my husband also has High risk Oral Hpv(16)in his mouth). I should also note that for the last 3 months I had Tonsillitis 2 times.I currently take Augmentin and Aerius along with a Nasal Spray called Floxonase.The ENT said that I have Chronic Tonsillitis and that I should consider taking out my Tonsills. I am very sure this is Oral Hpv.I gave Oral Sex to my husband in July and I started having having Tonsils problems in September,October and now November.The ENT insists that this is Genetis since my parents too have bad tonsils.
My questions are:
1. I worry that the woman my husband gave Unprotected Oral sex couple of times had or has Oral Hpv type 16 in her mouth and throat?I didnt get the HPV vaccine.
2.Is it possible that my Tonsil problems are related to Oral Hpv(because I gave my husband unprotected Oral sex and that I got the HPV virus in my mouth and Tonsils and now I am going to develop Tonsil cancer in the future because of my constant Tonsil infections?
3.My PAP SMEAR shows no HPV but is it possible that the virus is dormant in my body and just waiting till I reach 40 or 50 and then cause Tonsil cancer or cervix?
4.Will the High Risk Oral Hpv go away on its own?I am 23.
5.6.Since I have Chronic Tonsillitis I worry that my immune system is weak and wont be able to fight off the Oral Hpv virus(type 16)should i take out my Tonsils?
Since I have chronic bacterial tonsillitis.Is this a co-factor that ALONG WITH ORAL HPV may increase my risk of Tonsil Cancer?

Doctor