I have chronic kidney disease but do not currently have

Q: I have chronic kidney disease but do not currently have a family dr. Or nephrologist. In the past weekbive had kidney/flank pain, brain fog, tongling on right hand and feet, and now black stools with a pool of blood that comes out with it. But without pain. i took a home uti test and it was positive for leukocytes but negetive for nitrates. No fever and BP has been stable with meds. I g avevan appointment with a new nephrologist in 2 weeks but im worried i might need to see someone sooner. Help

Symptoms:  Brain fog, black stool, blood with stool, flank pain, particularly foul smelling urine and stool, bad breath, postive for leukocytes in urine, negetive nitrates.