I have chronic lower back pain for the last 6yrs

Patient

Q: I have chronic lower back pain for the last 6yrs and had to go to er last Tuesday and had and epidural block thos Thursday and im still hurting really bad that im having to use a walker...plz help!

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Since you are suffering from such a severe low back pain which is not amenable to the epidural block and making you incapacitated so much that you have to use the walker, I would advise you the following:
Get a reference to the Orthopedic Surgeon.
MRI of the back and spine and the spinal cord fir disc compression.

The diagnosis hence made will guide you for a fruitful future treatment.

I hope this answer helps you to get an early proper diagnosis, and a proper treatment.