Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have cold and hot flashes and extremely exhausted I

I have cold and hot flashes and extremely exhausted I

Patient: I have cold and hot flashes and extremely exhausted. I feel flushed and there is visible blood in my urine with pain the blood happened twice in a row and was pink in the toilet I took a pic

Symptoms: Hot and cold sweats lower stabbing pain in lower stomach slot of visible blood in urine

I have cold and hot flashes...-1

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.There are many causes of blood in the urine. Here are a few of them:UTIKidney stonesTumours of the bladderBlood disordersTo get evaluated for these, please see a Doctor to get help for this. You can also get evaluated for it by getting the check up done.Hope this helps you. All the best.