I have complete body numbness, can't feel drastic temperatures and

Patient : I have complete body numbness, can't feel drastic temperatures and touch I also can't taste and smell like I used to. I have constant headaches and ear aches and I get dizzy very often. Today I fell and hit my head because I was dizzy. I had a gardisil vaccine back in Feb and then my second one 3 months after that. After my 2nd one my symptoms started getting worse. Symptoms started after 1st shot. Do you think it's gardisil and if it is what should I do?
Symptoms:  Numbness, nausea, dizziness, headaches, ear aches, easy bruising