Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have constant headaches, starting to have period like cramps

I have constant headaches, starting to have period like cramps

Patient: I have constant headaches, starting to have period like cramps constantly, mood swings, constantly tired, I’ve had my hormones tested however I feel the doctor kind of didnt fill me in on all details. My folate is high my b12 normal, my iron stores are low. Testosterone is fine liver fine, estrogen and some other hormones are high in which she didn’t provide further info. Besides ask me for the millionth time if I’m sure I’m not pregnant ( I’m def not). She has booked me in for ultrasound of my pelvis and I am needing to pick up a form from her to have further tests done. As she explained its a test that will be for a few hours I will be given medication after fasting and they will run the tests apparently for my adrenal glands. What could it be and what are they looking for? Also what is the test that they administer for the adrenal glands called?

Doctor: