I have continuous bladder and kidney infections needing help

Patient

Q: I have continuous bladder and kidney infections needing help to get rid of them have been to two doctors with no success just a lot of medications I also have a cyst on left kidney wondering if that is causing this problem

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to ATD.

If you have a cyst on the kidney, you could be having infections of the kidney because of this cyst. This cyst is increasing pressure in the kidneys. I advise that you get some intravenous antibiotics to help you with the treatment. IV antibiotics are stronger than regular antibiotics and can be used.

Hope this helps you.