I have cramps and I'm light headed , could that

Patient : I have cramps and I'm light headed , could that mean I'm pregnant
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. In the first trimester, there can be a number of symptoms like morning sickness, abdominal pain, malaise, lightheadedness, frequent micturition, loss or gain of apetite. But in the presence of any of these symptoms is not hallmark for pregnancy. If suspected, UPT that is Urine Pregnancy Test can be done. It is a very simple test done by using kit with urine. I will advise you to get UPT done or visit your doctor for confirmation. I hope I am able to solve your query. Take care.