I have currently had pain during intercourse that I have

Patient: I have currently had pain during intercourse that I have never had before. The pain stays dull throughout the day as a left side pain. I have frequent urination on somedays but other no. STDs and pregnancy is completely ruled out. Im 19 and have been diagnosed withPolycystic ovarian syndrome other than that I’m good. I’m wondering what I should do to stop this pain?

Symptoms: Pain in sides, pain during sex feels like he’s hitting a rock inside me.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.Pain is very common after intercourse. Moreover such pains are usually seen when you get sexually active. Once you get regular in sex life, the pain improves.In case of severe pain you may take Mefenamic acid tablets. Do hot fomentation of the uterine area. Pain would go in a day or two.In case the pain persists or you get any bleeding, you would require to see your doctor.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy