I have dark brown discharge (spotting) 2 weeks after my

Patient

Q: I have dark brown discharge (spotting) 2 weeks after my period. My last period wasn't heavy as usual and was similarly dark brown however it was at the right time.
I had a pregnancy test at home but I did not check the expiry date and that gave me a positive result.
I bought the most expensive one from the Pharmacy and that gave me a negative result.
I do not have any symptoms of pregnancy such as vomit, headache, tiredness etc.. my stomach is bloating and I have gas.
I am in desperate for help as it's the 5th day of discharge and that's when usually my period ends.

Symptoms:  Bloating
Doctor