I have dark green poop, upper abdominal bloating and discomfort

Patient: I have dark green poop, upper abdominal bloating and discomfort and gas have gone several times and don’t feel better slightly nauseated I drank last night so I thought it might be from that and I have IBS it feels different to me though

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of green poop, IBS, nausea and upper abdominal bloating , gas and discomfort.Green indicates the infection, which is die to oral entry of bacteria.I would advise you the following:- A course of antibiotic and metronidazole, probiotic, activated charcoal tablets, curds and banana. You need a prescription for some medicines.-Hence it is better to see for the Doctor who can do clinical evaluation, examination and prescribe for further treatment and investigations.I hope this answer helps you.