I have dark green poop, upper abdominal bloating and discomfort

Patient

Q: I have dark green poop, upper abdominal bloating and discomfort and gas have gone several times and don't feel better slightly nauseated I drank last night so I thought it might be from that and I have IBS it feels different to me though

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of green poop, IBS, nausea and upper abdominal bloating, gas and discomfort.
Green indicates the infection, which is die to oral entry of bacteria.
I would advise you the following:
- A course of antibiotic and metronidazole, probiotic, activated charcoal tablets, curds and banana. You need a prescription for some medicines.
-Hence it is better to see for the Doctor who can do clinical evaluation, examination and prescribe for further treatment and investigations.

I hope this answer helps you.