I have degenerated disc l4/l5 after a injury

Patient : I have degenerated disc l4/l5 after a injury had it for 2yrs ,yesterday I had to jump up quick because I nearly sat on the cat, got a really bad shooting pain from my bottom down my leg, couldn't sleep through pain in both legs and cramp now have pain in middle of spine hurts all time but worse when I stand still of walk
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. I have chron ic disc prolapse with radiating pain in both lower limbs. It may be due to radiation to both lower limbs. It can be confirmed by MRI of the lumbar spine. Glucosamine and Mecobalamin are helpful in recovery. Analgesics such as Ibuprofen is helpful in pain relief. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health.