I have depression and need opinions for the right type of mdicaton for me.

Q: Hello, my name is Malana and I'm 115. I suffer from depression and was diagnosed this past year. was first put on Zoloft then added Wellbutrin. THen later on in a couple of months I chose to go to a mental hospital to get help for things such as the depression, cutting, and thoughts of suice and was put on Remeron and Abilify. I feel like it's not working any more. Which medications would probably help me the most? My syptoms are, irritability, self harm nd thoughts, crying, very emotional, deep saddness, isolation, guilt, insomnia. THe main ones are the deep sadness, crying, insomnia, and irritablilty . THanks