Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have desensitization on my penis I can’t orgasm during sex.

I have desensitization on my penis I can’t orgasm during sex.

Patient: I have desensitization on my penis. I can’t orgasm during sex, only during masturbstion. How do I gain sensibility again?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The DoctorYou seem to be suffering from Erectile Dysfunction.The two most common causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Males are:1. Diabetic Neuropathy2. Psychogenic Erectile dysfunction.Get your blood sugar tested.I would advise you to get color Doppler of penile vessels.In such situation, I advise following:1. To take Methylcobalamin supplementation.2. To use Sildenafil as on when required basis that is whenever sex is desired.3. To cut down alcohol in case you take as this reduces erection when sex is tried after consumption of alcohol.4. To keep blood sugars well controlled.This is my best opinion for you.You should discuss with your doctor before acting upon any advise.Stay healthy