I have dry patches of skin in my legs they

Patient : I have dry patches of skin in my legs they are bumpy and itch n red.
I have dry patches of skin ...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also. As per de tails, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of the skin called Tinea Corporis. It is a fungal infection of the skin. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and oral antifungals like fluconazole to my patients. Keep the body clean and dry. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.