Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have dry patches of skin in my legs they

I have dry patches of skin in my legs they

Patient: I have dry patches of skin in my legs they are bumpy and itch n red.

I have dry patches of skin ...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.I have seen the attached photograph also.As per de tails, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of the skin called Tinea Corporis. It is a fungal infection of the skin.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and oral antifungals like fluconazole to my patients.Keep the body clean and dry.I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care.