I have eczema on my hand, so how can I

Patient

Q: I have eczema on my hand, so how can I get rid of it????i had it since I was very young

Doctor

Eczema can recur many times in life. More than the lesion of the skin, it has a lot to do with the immune system and the antigen-antibody reactions in the organ system. Some people are genetically prone for eczema and you may be one among them. It can definitely be controlled. Stress is a main factor which aggravates the condition, hence reduce the stress.
Consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment options. A course of steroids may be helpful.

Hope this helped.