I have endometrioses so I take a birth control 24/7

Patient

Q: I have endometrioses so I take a birth control 24/7 I don't ever take the placebo week. I started taking an antibiotic and had unprotected sex many times. Im almost 100% positive i'm pregnant. Im going to stop taking my birth control. My question is will I still bleed even being pregnant once the pill is out of my system.

Symptoms:  Common first trimester symptoms
Doctor

If you are on birth control continuously there is no chance of pregnancy. If you mean to say the antibiotic could have caused a pill failure and you are expecting a pregnancy, then you will not bleed even after stopping the pills in case of pregnancy. However, sometimes due to a hormonal imbalance,there can be spotting along with an early pregnancy.
Consult a gynecologist for an examination and first confirm the pregnancy and act accordingly.

Hope this helped.