I have extreme lower back pain

Patient

Q: I have extreme lower back pain. I've just reviewed my MRI and have good picture and was wondering if a doctor could take a look at it and see if anything is wrong

I have extreme lower back pain-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Thanks for your query and the picture of MRI although it does not have the quality of the real radiological image and an opinion can be given only after seeing all the image sequences.
Please post more pictures and / or the Report given by a Radiologist.

I would advise you to consult an Orthopedic Surgeon with all the images and other reports for clinical examination, further investigations if needed and further treatment.

I hope this answer helps you.