I have extreme pain in the abdomen and weight loss. Pancreas

Patient : Hello, I have had pancreatitus about 9 times, all due to acute alcohol. I'm male and I am about 26yrs. I weigh 136, 5'11 for height. I have lost 4pd in the last month and 20 in the last 4. I have stopped drinking for about 10 months now. I take alprazolam and subutex for pain etc. I used to take pancreaze 21,000, but it led to more abdominal pain. The last 2 months my pain is rising constantly, I have seen my Dr., he wants me to get a CT Scan. I dont have the money now, I do have insurance. The pain is leaving me bed ridden and I can't do normal life activities. My question is... How can I manage the pain and gain weight? I'd like the most natural and healthy remedies, but I'm open to anything. Over all, the pain has been increasing since Dec. 2010. I'm worried its chronic or life threatening. Thanks Sincerely.