I have extremely high blood pressure 220/238 Dealing with it

Patient : I have extremely high blood pressure 220/238. Dealing with it for years. On a lot of medication now I weak and sick all of the time. Blood pressure is down but now heart rate is usually 111.
Doctor :   Hi. I can understand how it would be to have persistence elevated BP. I am sure that you must have undergone all th e tests related to this problem. I would suggest you some tests, if not already done: Color doppler of the renal arteries Tests for Pheochromocytoma and such disorders that cause BP problems. Low salt diet Stress and anxiety should be in control to have good BP control Now: you pulse rate rises if the BP comes down and this happens in all the patients. This is heart's natural and normal response to reduced BP so do not worry. Consult a Cardiologist for clinical evaluation and treatment.