I have feeling every time of dying. Specially when traviling

Patient

Q: I am patient of Thanatophobia. can you suggest me treatment

Symptoms:  Fear of dying
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
The fear of death that you are talking about could be a phobia or it could be a panic attack disorder. Either ways, its an anxiety disorder and needs proper treatment. This occurs due to imbalance of certain neurotransmitters like serotonin, nor epinephrine, dopamine etc. This can be corrected with the help of treatment such as venlafaxine or paroxetine or escitalopram etc. These medicines need to be taken for 6-8 months and symptom improvement will be apparent after 3-4 weeks. Also psychotherapies like cognitive behavioural therapy can also be useful for the patient. These are done as weekly sessions by clinical psychologists and are a form of specialized counselling therapies.
Do meet your doctor and get the medicines prescribed and also get a referral for a clinical psychologist.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!