I have felt ill since yesterday My symptoms include: Sore t

Patient

Q: I have felt ill since yesterday. My symptoms include:
Sore throat
Headache
Aching all over
Feeling sick
Sore stomach
Last night I felt cold and then felt like I was burning.
I felt really shaky last night.
Kept waking up because everything hurts

I was wondering what this could be and will it be worth going to see a doctor? Thanks for taking your time to read this

Symptoms:  Headache, sore throat, aching all over, feeling hot and cold, shaky last night, sore stomach, feeling sick
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

You seem to be suffering from Upper Respiratory tract infection (URTI). If you have severe coughing with sputum production, get a Chest Xray Done to rule out Pneumonia.
For URTI, I advise to take an antibiotic like Azithromycin only in case you have persisting fever. Otherwise in most cases URTI is due to viral infection and it gets better with in 5 days.
You should take an anti-allergic like Levocetirizine which is available as OTC drug. You should do warm saline gargles at least 3-4 times a day and do steam inhalation. You should also take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains.
Drink plenty of hot fluids to give your throat soothing and help in pain. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.