I have fibromyalgia And mild lumbar spinal stenosis I live

Patient : I have fibromyalgia. And mild lumbar spinal stenosis. I live in agonizing pain. I have tried everything. I couldnt even continue with my physical therapy due to the infkammatiin the next day. I have a disc degenerative disease condition. r.a . my prymary dr reffered me to pain management. I went and the specialfist decided i tapper off of my pa8n med. And get an epidural. I live in pain just taking one norco. I get my epidural this tyesday. How can i improve my fear if communicating with my dr without him thinking that its drug seeking behaviir. I have beed disabked permanently since 2005.
Symptoms:  Bad ongoing pain. Widespread. Fear of dyi g fibro and spinal stenosis and staticia. R.A