I have found two small bumps on my vagina but

Q: I have found two small bumps on my vagina but i have yet to have sex and nor have i shaved down there. But im still a virgin.

Symptoms:  Nothing

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
Small bumps in vaginal area can be due to saebaceous gland cyst.
The other causes are bartholin gland cyst, herpes infection, folliculitis etc.
But in your case it can be due to simple saebaceous cyst and resolve with out treatment.
If you are not having any other associated symptoms like foul smelling discharge and itching etc.
Maintain vaginal hygiene, drink a lot of water, take healthy and nutritious diet and wait and watch for it, if not resolved in 1-2 week than consult a Gynecologist for the same.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.