I have gaps inbetween my teeths how can i fix

Patient : I have gaps inbetween my teeths how can i fix it??
I have gaps inbetween my te...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Firstly you need to get an x-ray done to see if any extraction is required. If so, extraction can be done followed by braces treatment for 1-2 years. This will effectively reduce the gaps and give you perfectly shaped tooth. The gaps as visible in the picture will need around 18 months to disappear once you use braces. Please consult a dentist for this. Hope this was helpful, Regards