I have given a handjob and then touched myself on Jan 16

Patient : I have given a handjob and then touched myself on january 16th,then got my period on january 28th,and I should have gotten it two days later,on january 30th.I didnt have any cramps and I think it might be abdominal bleeding,I dont know. It also turned out that I have low iron in my blood,and I was sick(fever and cold) for a few days.I should have gotten my periof two days ago(feb. 26th) but i havent got it yet,so Im two daya late.I'm really scared,could I be pregnant?My periods are never late.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Do not have to worry about chances of pregnancy as there is no possibility for you to c onceive from a hand job. The delay this time could be due to anemia or stress as well. Hope this helped. Regards