I have gone through 2 iui sessions n still not pregnant.

Patient : I have gone through 2 iui sessions n still not pregnant what may be d reasons as dr says that my egg size are brilliant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, if you have undergone 2 IUIs and failed even with brilliant follicles, then it has to be understood that it cannot be explained and has to be given to natural selection process of nature. the success and failure finally depends on the selection of sperm by nature which shall or will not fertilise. So ideally 3 IUI cycles should be tried, then a diagnostic laparoscopy should be done and then a repeat attempt at 3 more IUIs are done before finally transferring the patient to an ART centre. Hope this helps. Regards