I have gotten a knee surgery almost 2 weeks ago

Patient

Q: I have gotten a knee surgery almost 2 weeks ago and where the incisions(I have 3) are is like someone took a torch to where they're at and burn my skin, is that normal? Never had stitches until recently

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted your history of knee surgery 2 weeks back.
There are 3 incisions like someone took a torch to where they're at and burn my skin, is that normal?
This is not normal.
But from your description, this looks to be a endoscopic approach, where the incisions are tight not to allow any leakage. Once the canula are removed these may appear as they are as seen by due to the tight skin around these.
Nothing much to worry as the skin will still be healing well.

I hope this answers your query.