I have gotten a tick bite 7 days ago it's

Q: I have gotten a tick bite 7 days ago it's turned into a rash that is bigger than a dime it itches and is numb could this be lyme disease i have no other symptoms other than the skin has also turned rough and bumpy

Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.

Lyme disease is an infectious disease. It is caused by the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi.
A tick has to be present on the skin for 24 to 48 hours to transmit the infection.
Symptoms of Lyme disease start one to two weeks after the tick bite. One of the earliest signs is a “bull’s eye” rash. This is a sign that bacteria are multiplying in the blood stream. The rash occurs at the site of the tick bite as a central red spot surrounded by a clear spot with an area of redness at the edge. It may be warm to touch, but isn’t painful and doesn’t itch.
This rash will disappear after four weeks. The formal name for this rash is erythema migrans. Erythema migrans is said to be characteristic of Lyme disease. However, many people don’t have this symptom. Some people have a rash that is solid red. On people with dark complexions, the rash may resemble a bruise.
Blood tests are most reliable a few weeks after the initial infection, when antibodies are present.
ELISA(enzyme linked immunosorbent assay) is used to detect antibodies against B. burgdorferi.
Western blot can be used to confirm a positive ELISA. It checks for the presence of antibodies to specific B. burgdorferi proteins.

Hope this helps. Take care.