I have gotten bites yesterday by a bug that I

Patient : I have gotten bites yesterday by a bug that I don't know and where i have the bite there is a huge tender to the touch red circle and i'm not sure how to treat it or if it is serious or not?
Symptoms:  Itchy ness it can hurt if I walk to long. and its very tender to the touch
I have gotten bites yesterd...-1
Doctor :   HI, Thanks for your query and the picture. Noted the history of bite by an unknown bug/insect, itching, redness, t enderness, pain on long walk. Wants to know how to treat it and if it is serious or not. All these points indicate that there is a severe reaction, I would advise you the following in such a situation: -Take an anti-histamine like Cetirizine -You may need prescription based treatment such as Oral steroids as you do not know the bug that has caused this. -Try to restrict the movements as they may cause more spread of the allergen. -Keep under observations of the Doctor too as it helps any other additional treatment like antibiotic, incision or dressing if needed in the future. I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.