I have had 1 to 3 nose bleeds daily for

Patient : I have had 1 to 3 nose bleeds daily for past 2 weeks. I also have sinus congestion. Chest congestion and cough. Do I need to seek medical attention and what could be the cause of this, specifically the nose bleeds
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It would be best for you to see a Doctor. It seems that you have a infection of the thro at which is causing problems in you. The Doctor will prescribe antibiotics which will help with your treatment. Wish you a speedy recovery. Hope this helps you.