I have had 10 negative HPTs can i still be pregnant?

Patient

Q: I am on day 43 of my menstrual cycle, the longest my cycle has been before was 38 days, is it possible to have 10 negative HPTs and still be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Sore nipples, mild cramping , clear cervical mucus
Doctor

Thanks for the query
HPT tests are reliable, that too when done after missing the cycles. It is not possible for so many tests to go wrong and give a negative value, you may wish to reconfirm with a beta hCG blood test which is more specific.The symptoms you have described could mostly be due to premenstrual syndrome, indicative of a soon approaching cycle. Kindly consult a gynecologist in case you do not resume your cycle in weeks time
Hope this helped