I have had 10 negative HPTs can i still be pregnant?

Patient : I am on day 43 of my menstrual cycle, the longest my cycle has been before was 38 days, is it possible to have 10 negative HPTs and still be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Sore nipples, mild cramping , clear cervical mucus
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query HPT tests are reliable, that too when done after missing the cycles. It is not possible f or so many tests to go wrong and give a negative value, you may wish to reconfirm with a beta hCG blood test which is more specific.The symptoms you have described could mostly be due to premenstrual syndrome, indicative of a soon approaching cycle. Kindly consult a gynecologist in case you do not resume your cycle in weeks time Hope this helped Regards