Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have had 2 open heart surgeries 1 when I

I have had 2 open heart surgeries 1 when I

Patient: I have had 2 open heart surgeries 1 when I had a hole in my heart and like narrow valves or something when I was 6 months old and when I was 9 with sub aortic membrane that was growing and that got peeled back but now it is growing back again and my heart check up is in a month and I think I have been have symptoms. I have been getting very tired a lot lately. I have been having some deep heart beats then really fast ones then deep ones. I also have been getting twitching in my lower back. Knee. Ankles. Thumb. And sometimes my pecks. I also sometimes have sharp pains in my chest sometimes but eventually go away. OH I am a 15 year old girl by the way.

Doctor: