I have had 2 recurring stomach aches in the past

Patient

Q: I have had 2 recurring stomach aches in the past 2 weeks that led to vomiting (everyone at the same thing those 2 days, I was the only one to get sick). Yesterday I woke up with a mild fever but didn't feel sick. I went to lunch and immediately after getting in the car I had chills and a bad fever, slept for 3 hours, woke up and had diarrhea. I had a ginger cayenne pepper drink last night and my fever went away. I went to bed and I woke up at 1-am, 5-am, and 6 am for about 30 mins with really bad diarrhea and very bad stomach pain. 24 hours later, still not feeling great but the fever seems to be going. Could I have developed a food allergy? Haven't changed my diet at all.

Symptoms:  Fever, chills, diarrhea, throbbing headache, stomach pain
Doctor