I have had 7 miscarriages, on Friday I had an

Patient

Q: I have had 7 miscarriages, on Friday I had an u/s and saw a 5 w2d yolk sac. Saturday morning I had period cramps and bright red bleeding that stopped 30 minutes later. I still have pregnancy symptoms.

Symptoms:  Red blood, cramps
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.
I can understand your concern here and sorry about your losses.
Firstly as you are pregnant with 5weeks and 2 days and yet there is no foetal pole and you have started bleeding which indicates that this is probably a chemical pregnancy and that you are undergoing an abortion. It is imperative that after the bleed has subsided that a repeat ultrasound pelvis has to be undertaken to check for viability of pregnancy, retroplacental haemorrhage, subchorionic hematoma. Also important is to get a serial serum beta hcg levels in next 48 hrs tools for rise in serum levels by 65 %, which if present shall confirm viability of pregnancy and then you should be placed on progestational support.
Hence, in my opinion as you had history of 7 miscarriage, so you should consult a Gynaecologist for your bleeding and pain presently and then of course get evaluated for possible causes of recurrent pregnancy losses which could be most likely to be due to inherited or acquired thrombophilias.

Please report to the physician or ER and get a complete evaluation done. I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health and safe pregnancy,