I have had a c-section in 2012 

Patient : I have had a c-section in 2012 and had another in 2013 this time i want to have a vaginal birth. Is it safe to have a vaginal birth
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is very difficult to have a vaginal birth with 2 previous sections that too within s uch a small interval. It depends on scar healing, local factors and baby weight and position as well which determine the success of the VBAC. Suggest not to risk it up and directly go in for a c-section again as the chances of a safe normal vaginal birth is less now. Hope this helped. Regards