I have had a cold for over 3 weeks

Patient : I have had a cold for over 3 weeks (since feb 7th). Fever was 99 point something until Wednesday the 11th. A cough followed but went away until today when I hacked really hard. I've been stuffed up and decongestants don't help and I've felt nauseous. Should I see my doctor?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Looks like you have developed a viral infection, which could have lead to the cough for so long to sustain. It can further get aggravated and cause more discomfort and infection as well. It is time to see a Doctor for an examination. Get your blood and urine tests are done and the Doctor would treat you with antibiotics for complete cure. Hope this helped. Regards