I have had a cold the past three days then

Patient

Q: I have had a cold the past three days then last night i was up with diarrhea and vomiting simultaneously. Though both have seemed to lay low i have severe, contraction like cramps below my belly button. Almost as if it were in my pelvic area. They come and go just like contractions. My husband and i have been trying for another baby but my period isnt due for another two weeks. I also noticed yesterday a brown discharge on my panties but no blood when i wipe. Should i wait this out or go see a doctor?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, diarrhea, vomiting, severe lower abdominal pain, brown discharge
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

If the brown discharge persists, you need to visit a gynecologist who can perform a transvaginal sonography. Otherwise, this could indicate ovulation, as your period is due in the next 2 weeks.

Hope this was helpful,