Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have had A constant terrible headache in one spot So m

I have had A constant terrible headache in one spot So m

Patient: I have hadA constant terrible headache in one spotSo much pressure on my head especially on my right sideTingling in my body, especially my handsFloaters in my vision

Symptoms: Headache, earache, vision problems, stomach ache

Doctor: Hi.Read your history of Headache which is pointed, earache, vision problem, stomach ache.All these symptoms taken together can be suggestive of a generalized disease for which you need to do the following:- Clinical evaluation by a Doctor, examination, investigations of blood, urine, stool, CT scan of the brain and to get a proper diagnosis and plan a proper treatment.Hope this helps you