I have had a egg shape knot on the

Patient: I have had a egg shape knot on the right side of my vaginal entering more on the outside and it keeps getting bigger and hurts while having sex. It also looks like it’s closing my vaginal area?

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concern here.With your descripti on it is most probably a Bartholin gland cyst.If it is increasing in size and cause discomfort then you should consult a Gynaecologist and get yourself examined.It can be drained by needle aspirations or sometimes surgery required to remove it.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.Good luck.Regards