I have had a fever for the past four days

Patient : I have had a fever for the past four days now. In the range of 102F to 104F. I have body pain, fatigue and a splitting headache. My throat and sinus feel absolutely fine. No runny nose, no cough, no common cold symptoms at all. From the second day, my son noticed that my breath had a bad odour. Surprising because I brush after every major meal, floss twice a day. My gums and teeth are perfectly clean and healthy right now. The source is probably deeper. Also, the smell is not very evident to me so, I guess my sense of smell is low right now(which is usually very very sharp) I have vomited twice in the past few days when my fever was high. Mostly bile, water, but a wood brown tinge to it. I am drinking a lot of water but my mouth feels dry in a while. No pain during urination and urine is clear. In short: Fever, body pain, foul mouth odor, fatigue, slight loss in smell, brown tinge vomit(only twice). Current diet: Oats, Rice broth, fennel tea, small pieces of banana, loads of water. Medication/Treatment so far: Echinacea supplements, sponge bath when fever is high, one paracetamol on the fourth day for the headache only. I have never had this kind of a fever where the immediate cause isn't apparent. Please help. Should I go to a doctor? If so, what kind? Thanks PS: I did not know what category to pick, there isn't one for "fever". So I picked cold and flu instad, which is not entirely accuarate because I have no cold symptoms
Symptoms:  I have had a fever for the past four days now. In the range of 102F to 104F. I have body pain, fatigue and a splitting headache. My throat and sinus feel absolutely fine. No runny nose, no cough, no common cold symptoms at all.
From the second day, my son noticed that my breath had a bad odour. Surprising because I brush after every major meal, floss twice a day. My gums and teeth are perfectly clean and healthy right now. The source is probably deeper. Also, the smell is not very evident to me so, I guess my sense of smell is low right now(which is usually very very sharp)
I have vomited twice in the past few days when my fever was high. Mostly bile, water, but a wood brown tinge to it.
I am drinking a lot of water but my mouth feels dry in a while. No pain during urination and urine is clear.

In short: Fever, body pain, foul mouth odor, fatigue, slight loss in smell, brown tinge vomit(only twice).
Current diet: Oats, Rice broth, fennel tea, small pieces of banana, loads of water.
Medication/Treatment so far: Echinacea supplements, sponge bath when fever is high, one paracetamol on the fourth day for the headache only.

I have never had this kind of a fever where the immediate cause isn't apparent. Please help.
Should I go to a doctor? If so, what kind?

Thanks

PS: I did not know what category to pick, there isn't one for "fever". So I picked cold and flu instad, which is not entirely accuarate because I have no cold symptoms