I have had a full pain in my lower left

Patient : I have had a full pain in my lower left side of my abdomen. I am in my mid 40s, female, do not drink or smoke. No children. Have had no irregular bleeding, bowel movements are normal, urinating with no issues. Had a clean bill of health by dr 2 years ago. Any possible causes?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern. Such pain abdomen can be due to any of the following reason s: 1. Urinary Tract Infection. 2. Stone in the renal tract 3. Colitis 4. Pelvic Inflammatory disease In such scenario, you should see your doctor and get an Ultrasound abdomen done to rule out stones and other possibilities. Also you would require to get a Urine Examination done. Till you get the Ultrasound done, you can take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for Acid Reflux. For relief from pain, you can take Tab Drotaverine. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy