I have had a head twitch for the last 3

Patient

Q: I have had a head twitch for the last 3 years, the majority of the time I have no idea I'm doing it and when I do know I still have to do it. I have no idea why I have this it just seems to be getting worse :( any idea what it is?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have Tourette's or some nerve related disorder. In Tourette's you can have sudden involuntary symptoms that cause twitched in parts of the body.

You need to see a Doctor to diagnose it. Once diagnosed, the Doctor may treat it with seizure medication if needed.

Hope this helps you. All the best.