I have had a headache on two different occasions within the past week since I have had my UTI

Patient : I have recently been feeling unwell. I have a UTI, I have not had a fever, however, I have been coughing a lot here lately. This is not a dry cough, but clear mucus comes up. I have been wheezing. I have had a headache on two different occasions within the past week since I have had my UTI. I gave a man oral and swallowed his semen about a month and a week ago. I have no idea of this mans sexual status as it was a hookup from a bar. Other than that time, I have not put myself at any other type of risk. Should I be concerned with this being HIV? Again, I have no fever, I do have a UTI for 5 days now, Coughing up clear phlegm, wheezing and sometimes just get cold chills. I am just anxious to know a physicians opinion. Also, everyone in my office is coughing as well. The weather has been changing quite a bit as well one day cold, next day hot.
Symptoms:  Coughing up clear phlegm, wheezing, UTI, some stomach ache, fatigue,
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting us. Chance of transmitting diseases like HIV can not be ruled out as it can happen with oral also. Best thing is to avoid such instances in future. By mere symptoms we can not determine the diseases like HIV. HIV ELISA is the best one to test for followed by Western blot test. Consult your physician and rule out chance of STD. UTI and cough can be treated by finding the specific organism through culture and sensitivity of urine and sputum. Consult physician as soon as possible and follow his advice. Wish you speedy recovery.