I have had a large skin tag under my arm

Patient: I have had a large skin tag under my arm and tonight my gf said that there was a head on it. She gave it a squeeze and stuff came out of it that looked like what comes out of white head zits. I’m wondering what they might really be because from my understanding skin tags don’t have heads and don’t have anything in them.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.I have read your history and understood it. You have a large skin tag under your arm and on squeezing it a stuff came out of it that looked like what comes out of white head zits. You are wondering what they might really be because from your understanding skin tags don’t have heads and don’t have anything in them.The skin tag may be a papilloma, a benign condition with a stalk. Since it is made of skin and its appendages it can develop anything that the normal skin can have.Well, the best solution is to get it operated before it goes into complications of infection and so on.I hope this answers your query.