I have had a mild needle like poking sensation under

Patient : I have had a mild needle like poking sensation under my left rib and it comes and goes sometimes is the left side and sometimes is the right side. I have fatty liver and last ultrasound was clean except for the fatty liver. Could this be muscular related pains? Same poking feeling on my chest from time to time and it is not too long maybe 1-2 seconds.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You should always get chest pain checked. Do an ECG to help you to rule out heart diseas e, Once ruled out, the pain will likely be due to liver disease or due to muscle strain. For liver disease, you have to wait for the thing to heal on its own. In muscle strain, ice the area to reduce the swelling and then allow it to recover. If the pain is not gone in 1 week, please see a Doctor for the diagnosis. All the best.